Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day Twenty Eight

Gearing up for coming off the fast.

Did some weights today, yoga and cardio. I just couldn't wait to work my muscles. I only trained legs and decreased the weight a little since It's been 4 weeks. It felt soooo good. Ah! Needed that.

40 days is an eternity for me not to workout. It's murder. That's it, I am done the "juicing only" part of my fast on day 30. Going to eat watermelon, drink juices and eat greens, and some tahini for protein for the last 10 days.
Been thinking about fasting one day a week or a few days every month for maintenance. Now that I've had this experience that will be very easy to do.

Thinking about taking a dance class soon, I wanted to do ballroom because it relates to the style of figure skating I do but now am thinking to take Hip Hop instead. I love hip hop and dancing. Once you have the basics down you can develop your own style and there is no limitation to what you can create. It's free and the music is so fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment