Friday, January 22, 2010

Day Fifteen

Lost another inch in the waist. My body feels completely nourished and energized by the vegetable juices. Today I had beet and carrot 2x 16oz, veggie broth, water and herbal tea.

Discovered a few days ago to make a broth out of the juice pulp. That works great and gives me a “fast worthy” warm drink that feels like I am having soup. I spice it up with cayenne, black pepper, lemon and a tiny wee bit of sea salt(need the electrolytes). Yum. I’ve also added extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) to my broth, I was feeling the need for some fat in my system.

Not hungry at all today and full of energy. Did an hour cardio with one of my clients no problem and lots of other running around.

Been reading this blog tonight written by a guy who did a 92 day “juice feast” which I found interesting. He posted photos of his face from the beginning and every 10 days or so. There was such a dramatic change in his appearance at the end of his 92 days…he went from looking middle aged to looking like a young man in his early 20’s. He did not look gaunt or sickly, he looked vibrant. Amazing. No doubt with all those nutrients going straight into your blood nourishing the cells and regenerating tissue at the core.

People have been noticing that I am losing weight…I know it because my “skinny jeans” are fitting perfectly. It’s not dramatic but that stubborn fat that’s been on my body for years is melting away. That weight that won’t go no matter how hard you train and how disciplined you are with food. Hooray for that! Good riddance and bring on my Victoria Secret body. Ok I am getting off track as this is not the purpose of this fast, just a perk!

Fasting slows you down, makes you more pleasant and happier all around. I was smiling a lot today and noticing things I have missed before because I was caught up in my thoughts, worries, stresses. Everything feels easy now. I have faith in what I am doing and in the process of life, and I am always guided to what I need when I need it. Life is very simple if we stop complicating it.

Funnily the 92 day Juice feast guy had the exact same experience I have had with the cells of the body vibrating and buzzing. Nice confirmation.

Juice Fasting = RADIANT health

No comments:

Post a Comment