Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day Fourteen

Another day.
Things were good today, lots of energy. Did an hour of cardio (speed walk) with client and 45 min of yoga. Running all over the place today no problem.
The hip flexor was absolutely fine.

Thought I should mention the watermelon cleanse I did two years ago for 3 weeks. I had a severe healing crisis during this cleanse and as a result was very sick and flat out. The reason this fast is so easy for me with virtually no healing symptoms is because of that cleanse. It was the most intense experience and felt like I was going to die before I felt better. Guess I paid my dues…haha!

So now back to today. Had some past emotional trauma stuff surface for release. Came out of nowhere, I acknowledged it, felt it, forgave those involved and let it go.

It fascinates me how the healing process comes in stages or waves, so that you can address it, deal with it and move on to the next thing. Cleansing and fasting heals everything from emotional pain to physical pain, disease trauma etc. Amazing.

Sleep has been good and very deep. Slept through some intense wind the other night that woke many people. I have been sleeping a lot. In the beginning I was under the impression that I needed less sleep but that was only temporary.

Consumed… Beet and carrot juice midday and evening.

About food…I only think about it occasionally and sometimes when I am cutting up my veggies for juicing I forget that I can’t have solid food (even veggies) and catch myself wanting to munch on a piece of celery or carrot. STOP.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice hunny. I also belivevfasting does make u feel better at end. Mak

    ReplyDelete