Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day Seven PART TWO

After running some errands on foot this afternoon I hit a wall and was quite tired. Realizing at that moment how much I have been doing since I started the fast it made sense. In addition I was thinking that perhaps there was a shift in the depth of the cleansing bringing on a slight response.

Napped for about an hour and some around 2 30 in the afternoon and woke up feeling great again.
In terms of feeling hungry, it is there but I am used to it now that it is kind of in the background and there are periods of time when there is nothing but quiet space.

Of course I miss food but my mind is not on food really at all. If I think about the length of the fast I wonder how I am going to cope with the boredom of my diet (since I really do adore food) and it is at this point that I remind myself to present time it and stay in the moment. Time moves so rapidly that 40 days will come fast.

Did an hour speed walk on the sea wall with one of my clients tonight and the others just trained them in the gym. I notice that I am sweating more when I exercise. My lungs felt more elastic and expanded.
According to Auryvedic medicine your not supposed to exercise or walk briskly during a fast.
Well, I am because it is my job and so far I feel fine.

Consumed…the usual H20, herbal Teas, and about a liter of fresh carrot and beet juice (increased the amount today) and some mixed fruit/veggie juice.

Have not noticed any major changes in my meditation but being in the moment all the time...so the entire day is a meditation. Whenever my mind wanders I am able to stop it immediately and stay on track. I think this has shifted for me a little.
Experiencing clearer perception and vision and my sense of smell is more pronounced.

No comments:

Post a Comment