Monday, January 11, 2010

Day Five

There are moments when I think to myself I must be crazy to be doing this... LOL!

Nope I am not.

So today started off waking from an AMAZING sleep. Got up clear, well rested, the body feeling good no aches no pains and YEA NO HEADACHE!
I got up and did the usual morning things that I do and then worked on marketing stuff for my business til about 1pm.

Met up with a friend for tea (herbal for me) and then got home around 3pm when I started to feel tired.
All day I had only water and lemon and a herbal tea so when I got home I decided to have more carrot and beet juice (OMG it is sooooo amazing...like heaven).

Pretty easy day, not much going on although I started to notice changes in my body as did my masseuse. We noticed a slight tightening of the skin and more definition of my muscles.
My skin is good normally but it is becoming even more youthful...like my 16 year old body kinda youthful. That is crazy shit. And a crazy kinda shit I don't mind at all.

I should mention that before embarking on this journey I was concerned about losing too much weight as I don't have any to lose. Of course I have a little bit of body fat but no more than 5 extra pounds of it and a whole lot of muscle.
My fear was that I will lose not only the little fat I have but the muscle as well. This is another reason why I am tweaking the juices because I am not looking to lose weight...this is a spiritual/cleansing journey for me.

I am paying very close attention to the changes in my body and doing Yoga to maintain muscle mass. Certainly I will lose some muscle but I want to be sure that it is minimal. As for the body fat...it can go with the exception of the boobs...need those.

I feel really good today, had a very productive and focused day with very little physical anything... a little hunger pang here and there.

Food fantasies... by the way I LOVE FOOD!
Been fantasizing about fresh cucumbers, avocados, mango's, coconut, almonds, walnuts, cashews, pecans, kale, potatoes, vine tomatoes and the list goes on and on....and how great this is going to be when I eat again. oooolala

2 comments:

  1. Anica I think it is great to do such an experience and will follow it because it may make me try it also. Very happy new year! VĂ©ronique (from France)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Veronique! I am so happy that you are interested in this! That is great news!
    Miss you! Sending you lots of LOVE.

    ReplyDelete