Monday, January 18, 2010

Day Twelve

This is becoming normal to me...almost forgot what day I'm on.

Feeling really amazing, very happy and peaceful.

Had to move a button over on a fitted suit jacket I have by an inch. Luckily the design is such that I could do this. At the end of this journey I will be in need of a new wardrobe. When I started I was anywhere from size 8-10 depending on the designer.

I am thinking of becoming a partial raw foodist at the completion of the 40 days. The thought of eating heavy foods with less nutritional value and high calories makes me feel sick to my stomach.
My diet before this consisted mostly of brown rice, veggies, lentils, fish,eggs,occasionally chicken breast plain yogurt and nut butters, olive oil, occasional whole wheat pasta and sprouted grain bread in moderation.
I have had this simple healthy diet for years.

Was thinking that I should consume only one cooked meal a day and the rest raw and juices. I have an excellent Raw Food book with amazing recipes for anything and everything you can have cooked. For example, angel hair pasta (squash), burrito, Pesto, and my fav making cheese spread out of cashews, sea salt, black pepper and lemon juice. Yum! The book is called "Ani's raw food kitchen" Ani Phyo.

The author is out of California and she has some fantastic creative DELICIOUS ideas about creating live food.
I was thinking about going down this path a couple of years ago and it wasn't the time I suppose because I was not prepared for the raw food diet commitment.

Looking for the fountain of youth? There it is...RAW FOODS grown in the earth.

Consumed the usual today...water, herbal tea, veggie juice.

Finally got that juicer!

Food for thought ; )...a water only fast is a great idea and I think it is a good thing to do one day a week but for most people long term water only fast is impractical unless your going to climb up the mountain and meditate for 40 days. If you have to work and live life it is a good idea, I think, to at least have fresh veggie juices for energy. Juice fasting is just as "valid" as water only and you get the added benefits of all those anti oxidants going straight into the bloodstream and doing their magic cleansing and healing. I could see myself water fasting 3-4 days in a row per month as maintenance.

Had some trippy moments today while in meditation...my cells were buzzing/vibrating again and nothing seemed solid in my "solid apartment", including me. It's like being able to see the molecules moving in solid objects. I have been able to see this before the fast, it just seems more intense now. Liking this. It's all energy in different form.

God realization is better than any recreational drug. : )

One last thing...I live in paradise...Vancouver is paradise because we are so close to nature. I chose to live right beside the ocean and near the living breathing forest. This is what has kept me here all these years. I don't know anywhere on the earth like this place.
The earth is magical and beautiful and my deepest wish is that humanity will soon recognize this and remember that we are part of this living planet and to have reverence for our home and to co create with nature.

We MUST honor mother earth if we expect to live on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment