Friday, January 15, 2010

Day Nine

New Moon today.

Dreamt I was eating pasta, bread, olives and red wine. At least I can dream about eating.
Slept and slept last night and felt well rested in the morning.

Had a business disappointment today and have been trying to focus on my goals and intentions, not letting anything get me down or distract me from my purpose.
Feeling fine physically, although I am hungry. Whatever...it will pass.
Lost an inch in my waist in one week. Have to add more juices towards the end of the fast so I don't get too skinny.

The body is really intelligent and seems to know exactly what to do. The weight loss is gradual and not in the muscle. I was reading that the muscle fibers remain the same during a fast, they do shrink in size but they dont go anywhere. That means when you resume a regular diet and training the muscle memory kicks in and pumps up those fibers.
We have amazing bodies.

Lots of running around today as usual. Had some carrot and cucumber juice 16oz and black cherry diluted 50/50 with water. Lots of water and herbals teas.

Have to say the last couple of days I've been feeling a little more tired than during the first 4 or 5 days.

No aches and pains...just hunger pains! Mind over matter.

With the new moon energy it's time to set intentions into motion, launch new projects and manifest the reality we want. Great energy to spend time in meditation and prayer.

Really really really hungry today. I have to tell my body to settle down and harness the power of my mind to disregard the non stop nagging of my stomach and my desires today.
Must have been that dream! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment