Monday, January 11, 2010

Day Four

I slept like a baby. I always sleep good but last night was different, 100%undisturbed, deep and I awoke feeling really good. Still a slight headache. All the tension in my shoulders is gone and there is a soreness in the trigger points from the massage.

Today was going to be a challenge. I had to go and train one of my clients whom I work out with outdoors and was concerned how my energy levels would be for this. Then I had to go to the gym for another client.

As it turns out things went pretty good with client number one, we did 60 min of speed walking and some Yoga. Suprisingly I felt fine. My next client was fine too and my energy was good. Headache still there in the background but really mild.


On my way home I really felt the need to have some kind of fruit juice. I found a black cherry juice that has nothing in it but black cherries and had that mixed half with water. I’ve been drinking it all afternoon. I needed some kind of energy since I expended a lot today. I did feel better after.

The only symptoms I am having right now are a few aches in the joints and a slight headache and tiredness. Feeling good overall. I have decided after today that on days when I have to be more active I will take juices, fresh carrot and so forth. I may eat watermelon at some point also. Just going to play it by ear and tweak it as needed.

My massuese bought me some carrot and beet juice which tasted out of this world.

By the way the Cherry Juice gave me the runs a little. I guess that is what happens when you are on only water fasting and switch to juice because it is a laxative. Needless to say I took a table spoon of psyllium husk to stop the runs. It was not excessive and was probably a good thing to clean out what was left in the colon.


*Before getting the juice I stopped at the market to get some lemons. I walked into the produce store ( all fresh produce nothing else) and the smell of the fruits and vegetables was so strong, it was as if they were calling me to eat them! I felt so hungry and wanting so much to eat this divine food. My senses were so heightened that I could actually feel the vibration of all the different fruits and veggies surrounding me, it was quite interesting. Everything looked so alive and yummy.
Got the lemons and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment