Monday, January 11, 2010

Day Three

Today was rough. I awoke with a nasty headache and noticed as I was walking to Whole Foods that I felt weak and short of breath after only a few blocks. On average I walk about 10 k a day and workout at the gym 5-6 days a week so that was kind of weird for me to feel that way from walking. I made it to whole foods fine once I got going.

Spent the day talking to people and promoting my business feeling the headache but clear and not too weak. After four hours at whole foods on my feet I walked home (10 blocks or so) and by the time I arrived I was exhausted. My masseuse came over to help release the toxins in the muscles and to make the headache go away. The massage was great and relaxing leaving my body warm and buzzing with energy but the headache was still there.

I am so hungry and want to eat everything I see, with the exception of meat. The thought of flesh right now makes me want to hurl. I am also rather low energy today as my body is releasing some toxic shit no doubt. Overall I'd say I am pretty healthy. I consumed the usual, lots of H20 and herbal teas.

Not bad for day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment